Long haul Global Saver fares
Global Saver fares are not only well priced, but also earn you Airpoints Dollars™. You can make changes to your booking by paying a change penalty plus service fees and any difference in fare price if your current fare is not available.
Global Saver fares apply to bookings in Economy and Premium Economy service classes. Book these great low fares well in advance as they sell out quickly.
Terms & conditions for online booking
- Tickets are not transferable to another person
- Date changes and rerouting permitted on the one way fare component before travel commences at a charge of NZD $50 and after travel has commenced at a charge of NZD $50; fare upgrade may apply. Please contact us. Additional payments will apply as follows:
- where a change requires the purchase of a higher priced fare, the difference between the original fare and the upgraded fare is payable
- a contact centre service fee of NZD $60 per seated passenger, per change is payable for changes made from within New Zealand. Note: if making changes from outside of New Zealand, you will be charged the local service fee applicable in the country you're calling from
- If cancelled before travel commences, tickets will be refunded less NZD $150 cancellation penalty per adult (child and infant discounts apply) one way fare component provided the ticket is cancelled one day or more before departure; if cancelled on the day of travel or in the event of no-show, no refund is applicable. EXCEPTION: For travel to, from or via Singapore booked in K, G, S or L booking classes or if booking an F class (grabaseat™) fare to any destination, tickets are non-refundable per one way journey; in the event of no-show, no refund and flight cannot be rebooked
- If you later upgrade to a Global Flexi or Business Premier™ fare, only the difference between the original fare booked and the upgraded fare is eligible for refund if the ticket is cancelled. Original cancellation penalty still applies
- Global Saver fares earn Airpoints Dollars unless purchased with Airpoints Dollars or as a grabaseat fare
- Global Saver fares may be eligible for Airpoints™ companion tickets on Air New Zealand operated flights unless purchased with Airpoints Dollars. Please contact us to confirm your eligibility
- The fare level for children (2 - 11 years) is 75% of the applicable adult fare if accompanied by an adult
- One infant (0 - 23 months) not requiring a seat may travel with each adult at the infant fare level (10% of the applicable adult fare (exclusive of fees & airport & government costs) for international flights), with subsequent infants travelling at the child fare level. Note: If an infant turns 2 years of age at any point of the journey the infant must occupy a seat and purchase a child fare for the entire journey
- Bookings made online do not incur booking service fees. Please note that bookings made through an Air New Zealand contact centre will incur a booking service fee of NZD $60 per seated passenger, per one way journey
* Long haul means any flights for international sectors other than flights between New Zealand, Australia, Honolulu, Bali, Tahiti, the Cook Islands, Fiji, New Caledonia, Niue, Norfolk Island, Samoa, Tonga or Vanuatu.