The cultural expression of warmth and respect that New Zealand is known for throughout the globe is the first impression corporations and their travelers experience when flying the nation's flag carrier. Furthermore, Air New Zealand employs a team of seasoned professionals trained to assist in designing specific corporate arrangements and competitive pricing uniquely tailored to meet each company's travel and compliance policies.
Air New Zealand, one of the worlds leading airlines, offers a corporate product unique in the airline industry - we listen to your company's travel needs and tailor a program to match competitive pricing with these needs.
To discuss contract opportunities call 1 800 251 2513 option 1
General inquiries about Air New Zealand and its services call 1 800 262 1234
- The carrier of choice to, from and within New Zealand
- Extensive connection opportunities throughout the South Pacific and to Australia
- Membership benefits available as a member of the Star Alliance
- The only airline in the world to offer full Round the World service through the South Pacific on its own aircraft
- A dedicated Corporate Support team
- State of the art fleet including Boeing 777-300ER, 777-200ER and 787-9 aircraft
- New flight amenities including lie-flat beds in Business Premier, an exclusive Premium Economy cabin and a completely revamped Economy class with on-demand, in-seat videos in all cabin seats.
We invite you to take a moment to tour our aircraft as your first step in learning more about the Air New Zealand onboard experience. We feel confident that once you enjoy your virtual tour of Air New Zealand, you will be impressed. Product is only one piece of the puzzle. Our corporate team will work tirelessly to provide contractual savings and benefits for your company's travel needs utilizing our extensive global airline network.
Whether your company is a small, growing organization or a multinational corporation with various points of sale and a mature travel program, Air New Zealand cultivates client relationships which integrate the most important components: your travel management company, your procurement division and your travelers. All of this combined with a reputation for superb inflight service will ensure that your organization maximizes its travel spend while taking the 'monotony' out of international corporate travel. We look forward to welcoming your travelers aboard!