Partnerships can play an important role in the success of Air New Zealand in Canada.
Air New Zealand considers sponsorship of national and international events, individuals or organisations which provide Air New Zealand the opportunity to:
- Communicate our brand values and attributes to our target audience
- Showcase our world class product & service
- Increase awareness of destinations we fly to including New Zealand and Australia.
- Generate revenue for Air New Zealand
- Engage and delight those who travel
- Connect with Air New Zealand employees
For philanthropic requests, please email Public Affairs.
- We work with a number of iconic New Zealanders who embody the world class culture and performance Air New Zealand has become renowned for. These sponsored individuals are: Mahe Drysdale, Sophie Pascoe, Lisa Carrington, Jossi Wells, Valerie Adams, Richie McCaw, Eric Murray & Hamish Bond.